Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Edmonton, Alberta Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

  • Mean sunshine hours in Edmonton, Alberta range from 2:34 per day in December to 9:50 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:47 long and the shortest day is 7:12 long.
  • The longest day is 9:35 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2205 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:02 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 50.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 49.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 36.8° above the horizon at Edmonton, Alberta.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:54 04:02 05:19 07:16 08:32 08:24 09:50 08:27 06:18 05:07 03:32 02:34   06:02
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:05 09:43 11:48 13:59 15:54 16:57 16:29 14:47 12:39 10:27 08:33 07:33   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 37 (63) 43 (57) 46 (54) 53 (47) 55 (45) 50 (50) 61 (39) 58 (42) 51 (49) 50 (50) 43 (57) 35 (65)   50 (50)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 16.7 26 36.9 48.5 56.7 59.9 56.8 48.4 36.9 25.5 16.4 13.1   36.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy