| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Edmonton, Alberta in August is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 67mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- In August the heavens above Edmonton, Alberta are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:27 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Edmonton, Alberta August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Edmonton, Alberta:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) NNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 194.5 kms (120.8 miles) W
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) S
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) S
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 275.4 kms (171.2 miles) S
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) ENE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 11.1 kms (6.9 miles) NNE
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 94.2 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) ESE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 217.3 kms (135 miles) SE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) S